markets are conversations
Andreu Costa Gatell
· Born and raised in Barcelona, 1.972
· Degree in Communication Sciences, Advertising, 1.996
· Experience in marketing, advertising and graphic design
· Jr. Qualitative Researcher at TNS, 2.001
· Freelance and regular collaborator to research institutes, consulting firms and clients, 2.002 – today (+15 years professional experience)
· Currently living in southern Spain, constantly travelling the country -Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Bilbao, etc.-
· Extensive experience in multinational projects
· Moderation and analysis in Catalan, Spanish and English
· Telecom, Auto, Pharma, FMCG-Consumer, Finance…
· Absolut commitment and reliability, no matter how small or difficult the task
Focus Groups and interviews
· Including car clinics, etnographic interviews, shop-alongs, creative workshops, online fieldwork, etc.
· And, of course, countless analysis hours, briefs, debriefs, meetings, workshops…
More than a methodology, qualitative is an attitude.
I like my respondents to feel comfortable when talking to me, to lower barriers and start a conversation beyond a simple list of questions and replies. The most valuable insights, the real key learnings, usually arise when this qualitative link is successfully created.”
MK and research goals analysis and further design, development and quotation of the proposal
Organization and coordination of recruitment, facilities, moderation guide, translation and interpretation, etc.
Face to face and online moderation -focus groups, IDIs, shop-alongs, car-clinics, online communities…-
Qualitative reports -topline, executive and full reports-; debriefs, presentations and workshops
T. (+34) 616 497 003